The UNOH online MBA program can be completed from anywhere in the world. To be considered eligible for admission, prospective international students must meet the following requirements:
- Online Graduate Admission Application for the University of Northwestern Ohio. $20 U.S. will be collected at the time of application.
- Official transcripts or grade reports from all previous institutions abroad and in the United States. Transcripts must be sent directly by the issuing institution and bear the appropriate official signatures, graduation/completion date, the seal of the institution that issues it and school contact information for verification.
Please submit official transcripts to:
University of Northwestern Ohio
ATTN: Blair Ludwig
1441 North Cable Road
Lima OH 45805
Official transcripts may also be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- If the transcript is not in English, a certified English translation of transcripts must also be submitted.
- All transcripts and grade reports issued by institutions outside of the United States must be evaluated. We recommend using World Education Services, InCred (for student-athletes), or Educational Perspectives. It is the applicant’s responsibility to contact one of the evaluating companies and provide the necessary documentation and fees.
- If English is not your first language, proof of English proficiency is required.
- TOEFL- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61; a minimum CBT score of 173
- IELTS- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0
- Duolingo – Minimum Duolingo score of 100
- Have an official report directly to UNOH or add UNOH to your list of schools online. The TOEFL institutional code for UNOH is 0570.
Students studying in the online MBA program at UNOH will not be eligible to receive a student visa.
Graduate Transfer Credit Policy
UNOH accepts a maximum of eight (8) transferred quarter hours from a program at another regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher education. In order to receive transfer credit for transfer courses, students must have earned a B or better in graduate courses.
For more information, contact an enrollment representative at (877) 743-8824 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about one of the most affordable and convenient online MBA programs in Ohio and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call (877) 743-8824 to speak to one of our enrollment representatives about our online MBA program.